Champaign Criminal and DUI Defense Lawyers FAQs
As you go through the litigation process, a number of questions will likely arise. The Champaign and Urbana criminal and DUI defense lawyers of Bruno Law Offices are here to address any concerns you may have. We know that with a better knowledge of the legal process and your options, you will feel more confident, comfortable and at ease.
Our attorneys have provided you with this section of frequently asked question that address a number of the most common inquiries made by clients. This information, however, is not intended to be legal advice.
If your question is not currently listed below, please check back at a later date. We will be updating this section periodically. For an immediate answer to a specific question, contact our offices today at 217-328-6000.
- Are there any special requirements for purchasing or possessing a firearm in Illinois?
- Can I carry a concealed handgun in the state of Illinois?
- Can the police search my house without a warrant?
- How do felonies and misdemeanors differ?
- How do murder and manslaughter differ?
- Is it legal to possess a machine gun in Illinois?
- What are the differences between first and second degree murder?
- What is a plea bargain, and can I enter one?
- What is the difference between assault and battery?
- What is the difference between DUI and DWI?
- What is the difference between grand theft and petty theft?
- What is the Miranda warning?